Welcome to Teneo School
Delivering the South African curriculum through the digital medium with qualified teachers is what we do best.
FEE STRUCTURE 2021
There are three ways to pay:
Teneo School (SACAI) Fee Structure (2021)
- Annual Payment: R17 955
- Termly Payment: R5 985 x 3 Terms
- Monthly: R2 244,37 x 8 Months (From end of April to end of November 2021)
Teneo Independent School (IEB) Fee Structure (2021)
- Annual Payment: R26 910
- Termly Payment: R8 970 x 3 Terms
- Monthly: R3 363,75 x 8 Months (From end of April to end of November 2021)
** PLEASE NOTE:
One month’s notice is required should you decide to leave Teneo at any time during enrolment.
Fees exclude textbooks, SACAI, IEB registration and exam centre fees.
Discover Teneo School…
Designed to help students achieve their National Senior Certificate (NSC) in 2 years, Teneo’s fast-track programme is an efficient way to obtain your qualification successfully. All learning is done through Teneo and final exams are written through SACAI who is accredited with Umalusi – which accredits all independent education providers.
Offering complete flexibility, students can access all the daily, recorded lessons that have happened for their related subject during the week.
This updated offering ensures students now have access to more content than ever before and students can access material whenever it suits their schedule.
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
This programme is suited to:
- Those employed full-time.
- Anyone wanting to complete their National Senior Certificate – Grade 12 Matric.
- Those who wish to complete Grade 10 and 11 in 2020 & Grade 12 in 2021.
All subjects are offered in either the English or Afrikaans language medium:
English Home Language and Afrikaans First Additional Language
Afrikaans Home Language and English First Additional Language
Students can choose between the following subjects:
- Mathematics or Maths Literacy
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Business Studies
- Lide Orientation
*Subjects marked with an asterisk must submit a Practical Assessment Task (PAT).
- If a student is taking a Full Matric, they must take a Home Language and First Additional Language, one Maths option, and Life Orientation along with three of the above subject choices.
- All Physical Science students must take Mathematics. Included with Physical Science are two additional one-on-one tutor sessions per term.
However, students can opt to do between one and three subjects if they want to increase their grade average.
Meet our Teacher All-Stars
Paula van Berkel
HEAD OF ACADEMICS
HEAD OF INTERMEDIATE PHASE
MATHEMATICS LITERACY & BUSINESS STUDIES
“We stimulate conversation and debate, strengthen critical thinking skills to equip our students to be the confident forward-thinkers that tomorrow needs. They will be the disruptors and the doers, leading in an uncertain future; the responsible digital citizens of tomorrow.”
Jackie Cook – COO, Teneo Education
ALL THE TEXT BOOKS YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE
No need to search high and low, we’ve made it super easy for you to purchase all necessary textbooks all in one place. Online, of course.
A game-changing online school transforming the learning experience, Teneo Education is the education solution parents trust. Redefining homeschooling we offer viable education options that equip your child for the challenges of tomorrow.
SUPPORT FOR ENROLLED LEARNERS
Call +27 10 142 0300 (Monday – Friday, 07h30 – 16h30) to get support on onboarding, textbooks, academic enquiries, Canvas, and technical enquiries. Alternatively, email email@example.com or message on Canvas at times above including Saturday, 08h00 to 12h00.