- Contain personal identifying information about anyone, including, but not limited to, current, prospective, or former students, or school faculty and staff
- Contain grossly unsubstantiated claims/baseless accusations, or are factually erroneous, libellous, or defamatory
- Are violent, obscene, graphic, threatening, or include hate speech
Hate speech is defined as any comment that attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or a group on the basis of who they are, in other words, based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, colour, descent, gender or other identity factor.
- Are personal attacks, bullying, or harassment
- Are profane
- Are spam
- Are off-topic, including, but not limited to political or religious comments unrelated to schooling, education, or the school experience
- Contain solicitations
- Cannot be translated into English by Google Translate or other free online translation software
Teneo Education encourages all users to utilise the report links made available by Facebook or Instagram when finding inappropriate or abusive content.
To protect the privacy and safety of our students, time-sensitive issues and pupil-specific communications should be delivered via a closed, secure system such as those provided through the Teneo Education management portal or by calling Teneo Education directly at 010 164 0300. Users who choose to engage in conversation with Teneo Eduction in posts, comments, and/or private messages acknowledge that Teneo Education does not control and cannot protect information posted on this page.
Disclaimer: Any view or opinions presented in the user-contributed content on the Teneo Education social media accounts are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Teneo Education.