We’re always on the lookout for technology-savvy qualified teachers to join our team of visionaries.
You need to be creative, collaborative, and self-disciplined, ready to guide our students on their learning pathways.
Experience and confidence in curriculum development and integrated learning projects is a major plus.
When applying, please note if you’re available for immediate training in the cover letter of your online application.
Click on the link within each job category and follow the instructions on Breezy. You’ll need to submit a 5-minute DEMO lesson through Breezy when applying.
*Please note: Applications without a Demo Lesson will not be considered.
French Additional Language Teacher (Teneo International School)
Teneo International School looking for an enthusiastic, competent, and qualified French teacher.
• 3+ Years of teaching experience (preferably British International Curriculum)
• Inherent knowledge and understanding of academic processes
• Sound subject knowledge
• Thorough understanding of multiple curricula
• Good team player
• Resilience and flexibility to work collaboratively within a team across all subjects
• Growth Mindset
• Understand a full-time remote working environment
• Opportunities will range from teaching students in Year 7 to A-Level.
Digital Copy Writer
To craft clear and captivating error-free copy across multiple media platforms in Teneo’s brand voice. Duties will include producing compelling written content and proofreading work for accuracy, quality and consistency. All-round experience in copywriting required: blogs, landing pages, ad copy, SMS, social media, newsletters, and video-scripting. UX copy design experience is an added plus.
• Extract stakeholder briefs and core messaging to craft content that takes cognisance of the medium of communication and related target audience.
• Plan, develop and write engaging marketing and promotional copy with a strong Call To Action across multiple platforms (landing pages, blogs, product descriptions, social channels).
• Continuously research and generate innovative content ideas for all platforms and possess the ability to present/ propose copy concepts in an engaging way.
• Drive brand consistency across all company communications.
• Develop content aligned with the Marketing/Content strategy and Brand vision; interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy submissions.
• Collaborate with different stakeholders to brainstorm, share and develop a variety of aligned communications materials.
• Work closely with the design team to conceptualise artworks for all copy when required.
• Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency.
• Ensure that all content is POPI and legally compliant.
• Work with stakeholders to review, edit and modify copy to meet content expectations as the need arises.
BA in Journalism or writing-related field or Diploma in Copywriting
At least 3-5 years of experience as a copywriter – digital agency or advertising agency experience is advantageous.
Proven success in producing content for traditional advertising and marketing campaigns.
Exceptional skill in social media writing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms.
Knowledge of online copywriting best practices: SEO, SEA, etc.
Proficiency with common Microsoft Office Software
Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken. Ability to write in any of the other native languages advantageous.
• Creativity and adaptability
• Attention to detail, spelling and grammar
• Conceptual thinker / Ideas generator
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Ability to write in different tones and styles for different audiences
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Knowledge of traditional marketing, digital marketing and social media
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Results orientated and deadline-driven
• Clear grasp of South African context, cultural nuances and transformative work
• Stay up to date with competitor and industry trends
English Subject Leader
Do you have a passion for the English Language?
Teneo School (NSC/CAPS) is looking to hire an energetic Senior Phase and FET English Subject Leader.
- Leadership experience.
- A passion for the role of the English Language.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in teaching English Home Language.
- This experience needs to include teaching Grade 10,11 and 12.
- Great interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to collaborate and bring innovation to the department.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, CLICK HERE to apply.
Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Teneo’s Marketing Team is on the hunt for an awesome Product Marketing Manager to help us deliver amazing education products to market. With four schools and various afterschool and postschool products on offer, this position will appeal to someone who has at least 7 years marketing experience. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, comfortable creating and managing marketing calendars and assets, meeting deadlines, and ensuring created assets are distributed to all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing managerial experience with well-known brands
- Experience as a Product Manager or Brand Manager
- A sophisticated understanding of brands and USPs
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Strong planning skills
- Excellent people skills and able to integrate into a close-knit team
- A firm grasp of digital marketing, email marketing, social media marketing best practice
- Experience in using project management software e.g. Monday.com
Responsibilities for Product Marketing Manager
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs for individual products such as email, PR, digital, social media, event, or content marketing.
- Ensure that the key value of each individual product is communicated accurately to the market/target audience across all marketing channels.
- Conduct market research on current trending products, establish timescales for upcoming products, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
- Work with the Marketing Communications Coordinator to produce required marketing assets.
- Briefing the Sales and Support teams on product offerings, new products brought to product, and key points of differentiation of products.
- Work with the Academic department to understand every product/service and its associated brand messaging.
- Look for and create opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to Teneo customers.
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
- Conduct market research and identify trends.
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in Marketing (agency experience preferred)
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, and creative Social Media Manager to join our friendly Marketing team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be able to create engaging content
- Experience in Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, and Snapchat
- Valuable experience in community management
- Proven experience in community building
- The ability to optimise channel strategy
Social Media Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Create, curate, and manage any and all published content (static images, video, etc)
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media and apps
- Analyze key metrics and adjust strategy as social media evolves
- Compile end-of-month (EOM) reports showing results
- Use social media marketing tools such as Later
- Work with the design team to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users while developing leads
- Develop community outreach, including influencer efforts
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Collaborate with other teams/team members to ensure brand consistency
Social Media Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Social media skills
- Creating and maintaining team relationships
- Ability to manage processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry (agency experience is a plus)
Tutors Required ASAP
We’re looking for amazing one-to-one tutors – in both English and Afrikaans language mediums – for our NEW online tutoring platform.
All school subjects
South African NSC Curriculum – IEB + SACAI
British International Curriculum
4-12 / 4 – A Levels
* Either a qualified teacher or currently studying towards a qualified degree in relevant tutor subjects.
* Excellent level of empathy with students understanding their necessary requirements.
* Availability for at least 20-hour sessions per month.
* Contactable references.
* Professional and flexible, meeting all contractual computer/internet requirements (see below).
Please note that all applicants must have access to the following technical specifications to be eligible for consideration:
– Processor: Intel ® Core™ i5 CPU 2.0+GHz or greater
– Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
– An HD (720p) web camera webcam and microphone
– Noise-cancelling headset highly recommended
Internet and Additional Requirements
– Sufficient data per month
– Stable internet connection – Advanced LTE / Fibre: A minimum of 10 Mbps upload and download speeds.
– ‘White board’ device e.g. Huoin 420 Graphics Drawing Tablet
– Tidy, well-lit, and quiet teaching environment.
Click on the link below.
Step #1 Upload your CV/resume to Breezy.
Step #2 Record your 2-4 minute Demo Lesson video via Zoom (Click on the blue button on Breezy to activate recording).
(Please note – only applications that submit a CV AND a Lesson Demo will be eligible for consideration)
IMPORTANT – Demo Lesson Video Requirements
In the video include:
– A brief introduction of yourself – name, subject, and what makes you a dynamic tutor.
– Be creative and teach a basic concept in a one-on-one tutor session.
– Use your whiteboard and annotations in the session.
– Keep it short and sweet and knock our socks off!
To apply, please click here.
5-Minute Demo Lesson Requirements
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are always on the lookout for outstanding teachers in all subjects and phases.
With Teneo School defining a “New School” while holding firmly to “Old School” values, you recognise that education faces a whole new frontier.
You understand that the learners in your class need to be equipped to take on an ever-changing world and that teachers are essentially educating for an unknown future. One filled with hope and boundless possibilities.
So the question is…
Do you want to work from home and still reach the ends of the earth?
- Technology-savvy and digitally-equipped. [You need WIFI as much as you need air!]
- A qualified and SACE-registered teacher.
- You are comfortable with all the requirements of the curriculum.
- You understand the skills your subject area builds in students.
- Experienced at setting appropriate assessment tasks to the required cognitive levels.
- Confident in curriculum development and integrated learning projects.
- Above-average language proficiency: reading, writing and speaking.
- You’re a creative, collaborative, self-disciplined visionary – ready to guide our students on their learning pathways.
Your Strength Lies In
- Your passion for your subject and your subject knowledge.
- Your ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Your flexibility, agility and adaptability while remaining grounded.
- Your creativity and wild imagination for possibilities.
- Click on the link within the job position – in the accordion boxes above. Apply via our online recruitment platform.
- Please note down the following in your cover letter: the subjects in which you specialise, the phase you teach, and your availability.
- You will impress and convince us to contact you for an interview.
- We will be even more impressed, and you join the team.
**URGENT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS**
We are prioritising teacher applicants who are immediately available. Please note this in the your COVER LETTER so we can view your content ahead of other parties.
A game-changing online school transforming the learning experience, Teneo Education is the education solution parents trust. Redefining homeschooling we offer viable education options that equip your child for the challenges of tomorrow.
SUPPORT FOR ENROLLED LEARNERS
Call +27 10 142 0300 (Monday - Friday, 07h30 - 16h30) to get support on onboarding, textbooks, academic enquiries, Canvas, and technical enquiries. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or message on Canvas at times above including Saturday, 08h00 to 12h00.